Boutique Buyers Club FAQs
How Do I Join?
All U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older are eligible to participate in the Boutique Buyers Club. All you need is your first name, last name and email address to sign up. Sign up in-store simply by asking one of our staff. Create an account online at willyandbabbish.com by selecting the “Join the Club” tab at the bottom. Once signed up, you will receive an email confirming your membership. Signing up also automatically subscribes you to our email newsletter; you have the option to opt-out at any time.
How do I earn points?
Earn points for every $1 you spend in-store or when you’re signed in online at willyandbabbish.com (excludes gift card purchases, sales tax, shipping charges and offers/discounts/coupons applied at time of purchase). Each time you make a purchase, you will receive an email with your updated points balance. There are also plenty of other ways to earn points including signing up/creating an account, completing your profile, liking us on Facebook, following us on Instagram and celebrating your birthday. Use your points to redeem rewards or save them up to unlock a larger reward.
How do I check my points balance?
To check your balance in-store, simply ask one of our staff. You can check your balance online by selecting the “Join the Club” tab at the bottom of our website at willyandbabbish.com and logging in with your online account.
How do I collect my rewards?
You will receive an email when you have enough points to unlock a reward. To redeem your reward in-store, simply let our staff know at checkout. To redeem online, follow the “Show Rewards” button on your email. Select “Redeem” from the “Collect Rewards” tab to generate your unique coupon code. You can then enter this code as the discount code at checkout to redeem your reward.
Terms and Conditions:
- Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash and nonrefundable.
- To be eligible for birthday points, you must enter your birthdate 30 days prior to your birthday.
- If your purchase is returned and/or cancelled, points earned from that purchase will be deducted from your account.
- Reward coupons can only be redeemed once.
- Reward coupons may not be combined with any other offer/discount/coupon or other Reward Coupon.
- If you redeem your reward coupon for a purchase less than the full value of the coupon, the balance of the coupon is not redeemable on another purchase.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a reward coupon, the value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Points never expire. Rewards coupons are valid for one year.
- Willy & Babbish Boutique reserves the right to modify, cancel, restrict and/or suspend the Boutique Buyers Club, your account, the redemption of points, or any other aspect of the program at any time, with or without advance notice.